From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

no foobar2000? :P

Great animation. Funny as hell puns.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

amazing

Not PERFECT animation, but way impressive. So scary. I'll never look at gingerbread the same way again.

"The Waterman Movie" "The Waterman Movie"

it's about time!

I can't wait for this technicaly impressive thrill ride. I do hope you get some non freeplay music for it though. ;D

Looks amazing!

Turing Test Turing Test

i've seen this story before somewhere

well executed i'd say, but I think if you were going to take this existing story, you should have given it a new twist or something. Idk how, but that would have made it a little better. keep it up!

Titanomachina Titanomachina

amazing vision

Everything was top knotch. But I was wondering the whole time, why do I care about robots if the earth is out of water?

This is amazing though. Best flash I've seen here in years.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

how the clock crew has grown

well damnit cc. I'm glad that such a unique concept has been able to grow into such a creative outlet, beyond B. I cant say I didn't see the end comming, but it couldn't have ended anyother way.

Dick Bazooka Dick Bazooka

good mouth flapps

that dog was fucking hot

java script anjavascript:submission_controller.Ge tReviewController().GetWriteReviewWin dow().SetRating(0);yone?

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

good song

decent animation to song. solid lines and what not, but it looked like you lost some steam there at the end. keep up the great work though.

smiled, not laugh.

Madness- Confabulation Madness- Confabulation

you DO know what confabulation means dont you?

Because that movie had nothing to do with the word confabulation, other then it was silly. some very sweet stuff over shadowed by some jerky and almost underdone moments.

Alienslushie responds:

If I don't understand what the word means you could of at least taken the liberty of explaining it...

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

if i didnt know madness

i'd say there were some religious overtones...shit I guess I should have see that sooner.

Simply pimpin dude. pure awesome..execpt for the song choice. BUT THAT'S JUST ME. I've never liked that kind of music, but It fit well I guess. :)